Zika virus anticipation - How to Prevent and Treat the Zika Virus - Zika virus infection occurs through intermediaries Aedes mosquito bi...
Zika virus anticipation - How to Prevent and Treat the Zika Virus - Zika virus infection occurs through intermediaries Aedes mosquito bites, especially species of Aedes aegypti. A disease that can make named Zika, Zika diseases (Zika disease) or Zika fever (Zika fever).
Zika virus that has infected humans can cause some symptoms, such as fever, joint pains, conjunctivitis (red eyes), and rash. Zika diseases symptoms can resemble symptoms of dengue and chikungunya disease, and can last a few days up to one week.
Zika virus was first found in the monkey forest-resus Zika, Uganda, in 1947. Zika virus was later recovered on the mosquito species, Aedes Africanus in the same forest in 1948 and in humans in Nigeria in 1954. Zika virus became endemic and disease began to spread outside of Africa and Asia in 2007 in the region of the South Pacific. In may 2015, the virus breaks out again in Brazil. The spread of this virus continues to occur in January 2016 in North America, South America, Caribbean, Africa, and Samoa (Oceania). In Indonesia alone, Zika virus has been found in Jambi by 2015.
Zika Virus Treatment
For patients who have been infected with a virus Zika is expected to avoid mosquito bites over the contracted the virus because the virus Zika which can last a long time in the blood of sufferers can spread to others through mosquito bites.
Zika Virus Prevention
Preventing mosquito bites is one of the earliest precautions can help you avoid the Zika virus infection. Some preventive measures that can be done while in the area contracted the virus Zika, among others:
- Make sure your home has air conditioning or at least have curtain doors and Windows that can prevent mosquito entry into the room.
- Use mosquito nets on the bed if the area you are visiting does not have the above.
- Use the arm length of trouser and shirt
- Use insect repellent ingredients listed on the environmental protection agency or the environmental protection agency (EPA), in accordance with the instructions printed on the packaging. The attached instruction will provide information regarding the deployment, the deployment area is possible, the time and duration of the deployment.
- Infants aged under two months is not allowed to use insect repellent so you should ensure the baby clothes can protect them from mosquito bites.
- Use also netting in the crib, stroller, and sling or baby carrier and other tools.
- Note body area children who are more mature when applying insect repellent material. Avoid areas of the body that is hurt or are experiencing irritation, eye, mouth, and hands.
- Select maintenance, washing, or wearing of clothing and equipment that use ingredients with permethrin. Learn product information and instructions regarding the use of the protection afforded. Avoid using this product on the skin.
- Learn also the information about the areas you will visit, such as wellness facilities and outdoor areas open before departure time arrived, particularly the area contracted the virus Zika.
- Zika virus tests upon his return to do You, particularly pregnant women, from the spread of Zika virus.